#330: The BlackMailer

It's originally posted at  Mandrake The Magician  as 49 th post
***********************************************
Thanks for voting! I am impressed by the fantastic response of fans wanting to see more colorful Indrajals. I tried to better organize my collection and am still looking for the Gold Hunting Alien which was the next one to be posted and explains my organization of comics is still work in progress.

Since, I cannot find it and don't want to keep you all waiting here is the BlackMailer compliments of the great Mishraji. Keep reading and commenting just anything you feel about the story/Mandrake/anything that you feel like sharing is fine. I guess more the comments per comic, people may visit the site often.












Download Comic Here

5 comments:

Rahul said...

I know you are trying very hard to get that comic.Iam sure you'll get it.But the one posted is also fantastic.
Thank you Sir,for bringing joy onto the faces of many a person who were not lucky enough to enjoy these precious comics.
On behalf of all comic-lovers, I salute you.Thanks.

Phantom And Mandrake Fan on 1 October 2007 at 23:26 said...

You are very welcome, Rahul. That was the same feeling I felt when I came across Indrajals being available online from TCP site, thanks to TCP (the comic project blog for the newcomers) and Ajay Mishra for scanning these rare comics.

Comic World on 3 October 2007 at 16:33 said...

Nice comic..The Ad pages scan are missing from it.Bala if you wish then i can provide the Ad pages scan for my friend Col...i.e. Col.Worobu of JP:-))

Phantom And Mandrake Fan on 3 October 2007 at 21:10 said...

sure...

Colonel Worobu on 5 October 2007 at 05:40 said...

CW: Please give the ads if you have them :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018