Mandrake Comic covers of Indrajal Comics

  It's originally posted at Mandrake The Magician
 ******************************************
UPDATE: Ajay Mishra noticed that I had missed 2 cover scans that had Mandrake stories. Thanks for noticing it. Here are the missing scans: Update your CBR file with these. I hope you know how to do this, if not email me.

Was thinking of doing this for a long time. Here it is.
Presenting Mandrake Indrajal Comics Covers missing just one #163 The False Will. If any of you come across this one, please send me a copy of the scan. This has been a combined effort of Chandoba (ICC), CW & myself. Uploading to imageshack took a lot of time. Thanks to my friends Ajay & Vineeth, CW & ICC for providing the scans. I contributed a couple of them as well as I barely had access to Indrajal Comics. Have provided a few Hindi covers where scan quality was better than the English version. Enjoy... (better way to really enjoy is having all these stacked up on your desk with some good Coffee/Hot Chocolate and some cookies)
Only a few can get that opportunity....































































Download Covers Here

14 comments:

Indrajal Comics Club on 26 February 2008 at 16:18 said...

thanks bala for adding my name,

btw, #389 is not a mandrake comic,,,its buz... mandrake story was added

PBC on 26 February 2008 at 20:04 said...

Excellent work Bala ji! And the best part is that we will get a lot of Mandrake comics in future.

deratt1 said...

Love the covers! I'm on vacation this week so I'll take your advice about the coffee and cookies and just enjoy reading some comics.

AJAY on 26 February 2008 at 22:00 said...

very nice efforts, Bala . Keep it up.

Comic World on 26 February 2008 at 22:54 said...

Very nice display of covers...a good change...keep it up Bala...

Amith Nag on 26 February 2008 at 23:35 said...

Wow, mind-blowing collection!!! Hope to see them all in my collection some day :D
Thanks, dude...

bahadur on 27 February 2008 at 00:27 said...

Great effort,Bala,keep it up.
Hope to see some of them posted here in due course including THE FALSE WILL(hope u get it)

Phantom And Mandrake Fan on 27 February 2008 at 21:31 said...

@ICC:You are welcome. That's true.
@Prabhat: You are welcome. U are right. More coming in time.
@deratt1: You are welcome. Have a great time on a well deserved vacation.
@Ajay: You are welcome. Thanks for the scans.
@CW: You are welcome. True. Thanks for the scans.
@Amith Nag: You are welcome. Am wishing it too.
@Bahadur: You are welcome. I hope so too. I am sure somebody has that False Will comic...

Ruchi said...

Yummy!

:-)

AJAY on 28 February 2008 at 18:46 said...

One more comics #59 carrying front cover of Mandrake is missing

AJAY on 13 March 2008 at 17:20 said...

Finally front cover of #163 - false will has been sent to Bala, I hope it will be uploaded too alongwith #59

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:15 said...

Finally front cover of #163 - false will has been sent to Bala, I hope it will be uploaded too alongwith #59

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:15 said...

Yummy!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and
found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my website ... zip cash advance

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018