Some Old Bengali Indrajals & Other Missing COVERS! ...

Hello friends!First of all,thanks for visiting this Blog-space regularly even though irregular posting from my side ;-) and as a result 40,000 Limits has been crossed just few days back!What I can say??Thanks for your visit....keep coming friends!! :D


Now,as the post-title suggests,here I'm posting some rare vintage Indrajal covers in Bengali Version - IN 'celebration' of my F380 scanner,which backs in life just yesterday(after the last year!!),wid much better shape! :-
Few months back,I got some oldies from Ijc #26 to #69 in a single binder @5 bucks each! I tried to scan all covers in it,but what I've realised is while front & back Ijcs are still ok (for scanning) the in-between comics r bit vulnerable as there's a chance of tearing if I press the binder,hence I reject that idea! :( But hey,I've many single copies too,so cheers!!Will post more in some later posts! And even though I've many Ijcs oldies in English,no need to scan those as already available on-line,ain't??
NOTE:Ijc #26 is #4 in Bengali as Ijc #23(Scarlet Sorceress) was the first Bengali Indrajal ever published!:-) Since then as many as 780 copies were published in Bengali & got a tremendous success which is still continuing as here in Kolkata,Bengali Ijcs,specially the oldies,are selling like hot-cakes!:-

















NOW ,FOR MORE FUN,ENJOY THESE Ijc-Covers(Bengali & English) :most of these are yet-to-appear on-line,specially the Bahadurs!:-) More COMICS,incld. DC-Mandrake/Archie's Magazine/Timpa and many more are coming soon.....
KEEP VISITING FRIENDS!




















11 comments:

PBC on 25 November 2008 at 23:23 said...

Thanks,Sajnik! I'm glad to see Bengali IJC covers (I don't know Bengali), really wished to see in other languages.

MaNdrAke dudE on 25 November 2008 at 23:40 said...

@PBC:NOT Sajnik but Sagnik!:-)
And Thanks mate!I always wish to do this(scanning Bengali Ijcs) but I cudn't,,,,anyway,hope to continue this time!
And yes,I know you'd once asked for all regional Ijc versions,,and see,here it's! :-)

SagNik

AJAY on 26 November 2008 at 11:57 said...

Very nice covers. u can take photos thru a digital camera in case , comics are in bound form. that is only way to scan bound comics.

Ajay

MaNdrAke dudE on 27 November 2008 at 16:39 said...

@AJAY:
Thanks mate! :o)
MORE R COMING SOON,MANY DC-M as well...keep visiting!

PBC on 27 November 2008 at 17:50 said...

Sorry Sagnik, I was so happy to see these covers, misspelt your name. :))

MaNdrAke dudE on 27 November 2008 at 18:05 said...

#PBC:
I was so happy to see these covers, misspelt your name. :))
TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT,MAN!! ;))
BUT THEN, WAIT FOR FUTURE POSTS!!YOU R WELCOME!! :D

The Phantom Head (TPH) on 28 November 2008 at 12:46 said...

This looks like a real treat. Thanks.

Indian Comics on 23 December 2008 at 12:48 said...

hello dear,
Yaar I tried alot to contact you. but it was bit difficult. actually Iam the one also searching for india comics. So regarding to this I was trying to contact you.
Plz do contact me on usman.max@gmail.com
thanx buddy... waiting for your reply... bye take care.

Devil on 7 May 2009 at 02:09 said...

Hey Sagnik, you have posted the covers long ago!! Now post the real comics man..Waiting for that for ages..If you have problem with hard bound covers, then you can click a photo and then convert the jpeg images to either pdf or cbr. Will be waiting for that..and keep in touch because i have many of them in single issues.

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:20 said...

Hey Sagnik, you have posted the covers long ago!! Now post the real comics man..Waiting for that for ages..If you have problem with hard bound covers, then you can click a photo and then convert the jpeg images to either pdf or cbr. Will be waiting for that..and keep in touch because i have many of them in single issues.

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:20 said...

hello dear,
Yaar I tried alot to contact you. but it was bit difficult. actually Iam the one also searching for india comics. So regarding to this I was trying to contact you.
Plz do contact me on usman.max@gmail.com
thanx buddy... waiting for your reply... bye take care.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018