BUMPER ENG INDRAJAL (#96, #97 & #98); BACK AGAIN!

To all the bloggers & visitors..m really very sorry for what i did..for what i said in my last post..i did it as i was very much emotional..


I took my time..& realized that i should not let all the ijc lovers down..our goal is to share..i really regreat myself for what i've done..i realized that i shouldn't let all the people down who hoped on me, supported me..


as my atonement, i've decided to give 3 issues in each of eng, bengali, & hindi..& i'll b giving more & more indrajals from now on..


today m giving 3 very rare issues of eng indrajal..




















indrajal comics no.96- 15th october, 1969


download























indrajal comics no.97- 1st november, 1969


download






















indrajal comics no.98- 15th november, 1969

download




all the 3 books are scanned by me..with all the 32 pages..some pages are cleaned by Ajay Mishra & some r by me..using photoshop/paint..



i tried my best to get the scans nicely cleaned..but it could've been better using photoshop instead of paint..


didn't want my visitors to wait any longer for my scans..


hope all the visitors will forgive me..

13 comments:

CHANDAN on 16 March 2010 at 00:02 said...

Amount of trouble taken itself speaks and forgives u for anything untoward.....
There are times when Phantom/Kit Walker leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like ordinary person and then makes a sudden appearance....So i believe this is one of those times
Mr.Walker,welcome back.............
hope to see more....

CHANDAN on 16 March 2010 at 00:02 said...

Amount of trouble taken itself speaks and forgives u for anything untoward.....
There are times when Phantom/Kit Walker leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like ordinary person and then makes a sudden appearance....So i believe this is one of those times
Mr.Walker,welcome back.............
hope to see more....

The Ghost Who Blogs on 16 March 2010 at 00:44 said...

Terriffic! I look forward to reading these! I'm sure the extra effort was worth it.

AJAY on 17 March 2010 at 05:18 said...

Thanks a lot for scanning & posting these old issues .Keep on scanning old issues in HQ .

Ajay

PBC on 18 March 2010 at 17:53 said...

Thanks for nice scans! As wine, as more you are posting becoming tasty. He he he, I don't drink, but know from words of friends, it's enough for me. These I saw.:)

Thank you for joining a bigger project. Some more are agree. :)

Devil on 20 March 2010 at 23:38 said...

Very good work indeed. But, WHERE IS THE BENGALI ISSUE?????? You have not posted a Bengali issue since long. Please post something to make this weekend memorable. Thanks again.

Rafiq Raja on 21 March 2010 at 01:06 said...

Welcome back Walker. I know the love of comics, would never keep you away for long. We lot are known for that.

Thanks for a bunch, and looking forward to see more from you, like always.

Keep going strong mate.

Mr. Walker on 21 March 2010 at 12:42 said...

@ chandan :thanks for the support..that was a wonderful comment..

Mr. Walker on 21 March 2010 at 12:43 said...

@ the ghost who blogs..thanks..i'll b giving more eng indrajals..so, keep watching..

Mr. Walker on 21 March 2010 at 12:45 said...

@ prabhat: thanks..we've one goal & that is to share..

Mr. Walker on 21 March 2010 at 12:46 said...

@ ajay: thanks..

Mr. Walker on 21 March 2010 at 12:49 said...

@ rafiq..u r right buddy..we cant keep ourselves away from comics..specially indrajal..& yes, i'll b giving #10 "the phantom's ring"..coming very soon..

thanks..

Mr. Walker on 21 March 2010 at 12:51 said...

@ devil..i'll b giving 3 bengali indrajals as i promised..i know we are the only two who give bengali indrajal..just give me 2 days..

thanks.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018