IJC426[Hindi]-Agnibala (Mike Nomad)

IJC426[Hindi]-Agnibala (Mike Nomad)

Last day had a brief chat with Prabhat Bhai on Google. Before that I was away from sharing Indrajals for a long long time, as most of the bloggers are putting their efforts to preserve and share the rare IJCs. Though after the conversation when I visited the blog, I found that there are still a lot of Hindi Indrajals yet not uploaded. 

So from now on I will try my best to share some Hindi Indrajals with you guys.

Hope this will help...

Here is the link to download -

http://www.mediafire.com/?3xd2uygu56mym3u

2 comments:

pbc2007 said...

Welcome back dear!
Can't express my happiness - after 3 years, 3 months & 18 days an Indrajal post by you.
Wow!

In the era of vatity of different English comics, later rare hindi comics - Thank you much for your efforts!

We have to go long way in Hindi 1st round. Every single addition is very important. 

yahoo-24SHG277JE2PVMJBEX4ZTDYCLY on 19 October 2011 at 19:18 said...

धन्यवाद मित्र ! 
आपके इस निःस्वार्थ कार्य को मैं  सम्पूर्ण  हृदय से नमन करता हूँ l

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018