IJC_V25N27 & IJC_V25N28 - The Snake Goddess - I & II

Today's presentation also contains two stories each.

The first story is a story of the Phantom, the Ghost Who Walks. It's IJC version of D-161: Script: Lee Falk Artist: Seymour Barry.

The second story is a Timpa story - Double Trouble. Script: J.P.Kerawala Artist: Sarabjit Sen. Have I mentioned that I love that Grampa? Well, I might have. And more than once, with no chance of stopping yet.


The Snake Goddess Part - I


















IJC_V25N27-1988_ThePhantom_TheSnakeGoddess-I



The Snake Goddess Part - II










IJC_V25N28-1988-ThePhantom_TheSnakeGoddess-II


Scanned & edited by me. I am trying to fill in for Prabhat for the span of the  time-out  he has taken.

Enjoy.


5 comments:

Red Devil said...

A huge THANKS for all the superb comics here to all the scanners and uploaders. I really can't thank enough in words for this treasure cove of comics.


Any chance of dead links re-upped?

pbc2007 said...

Couldn't find time for fixing, too busy last days. I'll not give certain time-limit as it failed several times, but I'll fix one more (last) time.

knifedoc9 said...

Thanks a lot.. wanted to ask..Why is it all the 2011 and some of the 2012 links do not work?

devi said...

Part 1 is not accessible.

priyank said...

Both 2 comics are not available in link

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018