Vol 25 N30 & N31 - Claws of the Killer

These contain 2 stories. The first story in each comic is a Mandrake story which is  IJC version of D-191. Script: Lee Falk Artist: Fred Fredericks.

The second story is IJC version of Rip Kirby story 149. I am not sure about the script, but art is by John Prentice. The IJC  name for the story was "The Scheming Usurper".



IJC_V25N30-1988_Mandrake_ClawsOfTheKiller-I.cbr
















IJC_V25N31-1988_Mandrake_ClawsOfTheKiller-II.cbr

















I have nothing to comment on the cover pages of this era, except that they were bad. No idea who was the artist.

Scanned & edited by me. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Col Worobu said...

Thank you Venkit & Prabhat!

Rakesh said...

Hi Prabhatji,
I sent you vie email 3 hindi IJCs for publishing. Thanks,

pbc2007 said...

Full credits to Vekit only. Since last 3 posts, he is posting himself as I'm busy. :)

pbc2007 said...

Thanks! Plz check reply.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018