फिल कोरिगन - टोट के सूर्यलोक का रहस्य

Friends, At first I thought, there is no need for me to involve with Indrajals just after posting 3 Indrajals, as the guys are doing real fine with Indrajal. But shortly after I found something is missing - as there are abundance of Phantom/Mandrake and even after more than 300 Indrajals available on the net, I found some characters missing at all (NOT EVEN A SINGLE COMICS OF THEM I FOUND POSTED - SORRY, I MAY BE WRONG AND MUST HAVE MISSED TO SEE THEM) - like Bruce Lee, Mike Nomad, Phil Corrigan, Lt. John Drake ...

So, I decided to post atleast one comics featuring them so as to make the Indrajal Universe complete. I posted Bruce Lee yesterday, today it was Mike Nomad's turn and also Phil Corrigan is making his way with the Hindi version of 'The Frozen Death'

As Rapidshare link was dead, replaced with Mediafire link using same file. Enjoy! - PBC

6 comments:

Indrajal Comics Club on 22 June 2007 at 08:25 said...

there are some drakes, corrigan posted at TCP..but not compare to Mandrake and Phanrom..

Anupam on 22 June 2007 at 17:44 said...

Ya, i missed them 3 drakes and 1 corrigan. Thanks. Have u seen any mike nomad or Aditya comics. I want to read that Aditya...

Indrajal Comics Club on 22 June 2007 at 20:24 said...

i have all mike nomad and aditya.. will post them

Anupam on 24 June 2007 at 00:08 said...

Then please post Aditya first and soonest. I haven't seen a single issue of Aditya...

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:21 said...

i have all mike nomad and aditya.. will post them

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:21 said...

Ya, i missed them 3 drakes and 1 corrigan. Thanks. Have u seen any mike nomad or Aditya comics. I want to read that Aditya...

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018