003-Phantom - The Challenge of Cannibals

Indrajal Issue 03
My scanner is not working for days. So no updates in the last 25 days. This is the scans provided by my new friends Vikram and Minni. He also joined the blog as you can see the name (Minni), but due to some reason have not posted anything yet.

Along with them, a heartly thanks to Ajay, being the one who originally scanned them... (Will it be OK Ajay???)

So, I am posting these very rare Indrajals on his behalf. There may be some repeatation, though I haven't seen these comics upped till now.

Here is the 3rd issued of Indrajal, Phantom - The Challenge of Cannibals

8 comments:

Colonel Worobu on 14 August 2007 at 05:22 said...

Hi Anu!

Good to see you are back after such a long time. Thanks for the Phantom issues.

Anupam on 14 August 2007 at 22:21 said...

Thanks Colonel,
I know it's been about a month, since I have uploaded the last comic.
You are always more than welcome.

AJAY on 16 August 2007 at 10:26 said...

All these comics were given & scanned by me, already posted # 3 at tcp also. I gave these comics on dvds , I do not mind but giving credit for sending in one's name not correct.

Ajay Misra

AJAY on 16 August 2007 at 10:27 said...

all these were sent by me only .
Ajay

Anupam on 16 August 2007 at 22:40 said...

Dear Ajay,
Put urself in my place, and think. How can u know who is the original scanner?
If u r the real scanner, i would surely love to give u the desired credit, but certainly along with the one who provided me with the scans.
And, yes I am not taking credits, so i think i am correct and upright.

ATLAST, THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE COMICS AGAIN. I LOVED THEM...

Anupam on 16 August 2007 at 22:51 said...

Excuse me for one thing,
I think removing these comics would not right for the readers.
Though, no more from ur collection. Kindly send me the list of ur scans, and they would not be put by me...

MASAYO said...

upload ACK AND TINKLR PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

masayo said...

can someone plz post ACK ........... who no one is intereasted in posting them ????
plzzzzz upload them......

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018