5 Miscellaneous IJCs (1974): 199, 202, 212, 215, 219

India is celebrating her 62nd Republic Day today.

Wishing all the Indians & persons of Indian origin across the world
Congratulations on India's 62th Republic Day Celebrations....

My heart is where my land is,
My land is where my heart is,
That is why I also call my India, "Heartland"

Bharat Maa ki Jai ho!

All followings Indrajal are based on brave Indians.


Download 1600px width C2C files  (Rapidshare Link) - NEW SCANS

 










These are scanned & edited by Venkitachalam Subramanian. All thanks & credits to him.

3 comments:

Venkitachalam Subramanian on 26 January 2011 at 23:14 said...

At the risk of being accused of patting my own back or blowing my own trumpet, let me say "Awesome post".

Happy Republic Day to all Indians.

Colonel Worobu on 27 January 2011 at 05:30 said...

It is an awesome post indeed. Thank you Venkit, and pat yourself on the back one more time on my behalf as well :o)

Rafiq Raja on 26 June 2011 at 15:19 said...

At the risk of being accused of patting my own back or blowing my own trumpet, let me say "Awesome post".

Happy Republic Day to all Indians.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018