v22n28 - THE 3 MILLION JEWEL ROBBERY

Hi guys..as i had promised of giving few eng & hindi ijcs before, here's one incredible story..

can u imagine someone to jump from an airplane without any parasuit?!!!



Now, how many of u guys would like to read about my journey?..u can read about my indrajal journey at my blog's 50th post.."THE HUNTER".. http://walkerindrajal.blogspot.com/2011/10/ijc48-hunter.html.. this comic is also posted there along with 5 vintage bengali indrajals..

hoping all will like it..thanks

2 comments:

venkitachalam subramanian said...

I had downloaded this from your blog. Thanks for this.

pbc2007 said...

Thanks for this number! I'll download after returning Russia.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018