Indrajal Comics [Hindi]- Issue 56 Mahabali Vetal aur Sundari Ka Kapatjal [Vetal]

Hello all,

I hope everyone is well and healthy. So big brother PBC has decided to go and enjoy his holidays for few weeks after working tirelessly for quite some time, and during this period he has entrusted me to continue the activities here and posting some new comics too. But before going on his long leave he again helped me by editing this long pending IJC hindi comics.

Today I've brought you all issue 56 if Indrajal Comics Hindi.Titled Mahabali Vetal and Sundari Ka Kapatjal this comics was yet to be posted anywhere online. I had scanned this long time back while visiting Prakash Shrivastava Ji but as some pages got little tilted while scanning I was waiting for someone to edit this so that i can post it here. Again Prabhat bhai [PBC] came to my rescue and edited it himself.

With this comics one more missing Hindi Indrajal comics is now online. I hope you all like it.

Title: Indrajal Comics [Hindi] 56- Mahabali Vetan aur Sundari Ka Kapat Jal
Hard copy- Mr. Prakash Shrivastava
Editing- PBC
Scan and Upload- akfunworld

Click here to read this comics offline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018