Indrajal Comics [Hindi]- Issue 79 Yantra Manvon Ka Mrityu chakra [Flash gordon]

Hi,
First of all 'Happy Vijaya Dashami' to you all blog readers.

So PBC bro is going to be absent from blogging here for few more days and as per his instructions I am trying to post some more Hindi missing Indrajal comics here so that when he comes back he'll find the blog as active as it was when he went on his holidays ;) [Although I am not sure I'll be able to match his enthusiasm for comics].
Before I move further let me also inform you what I've planned regarding IJC scanning from my side. As you might already know that now there are less than 100 Hindi IJCs to be scanned and preserved online and by the grace of god I've got few of them in my collection. So first I've planned to scan and upload those missing ones and then I'll also start scanning and posting those Hindi IJCs which were in Low resolution in High resolution so that you can upgrade your collection. I am also happy to see some more contributors coming forward for helping us in preserving these gems as Prabhat bhai has informed me that many people have sent him some more IJCs which will be shared here and many more are in pipeline from lesser known contributors.
Although It won't be possible in a short span of time, but I hope with the help of my other fellow bloggers and off-course PBC Bhai [Who'll be editing most of my scans, I hope :p] we'll be able to preserve all missing Hindi IJCs very soon and also upgrade the low quality scans to the higher quality.
Now without boring you any further let me introduce this Hindi Indrajal comics to you. Titled 'Yantra Manvon ka Mrityu chakra' this Flash Gordon adventure was published by Indrajal comics as its 79th title in year 1969. This comics again I've scanned from the collection of Mr. PV shrivastava while visiting him last year. Editing again has been done by PBC. Although it is already available at the blog which was earlier scanner by Ajay Ji, but as Mr. Prakash has so graciously provided this comics to me for scanning I thought it is only appropriate to upload here as a sign of respect towards him an providing readers various reading options of the same copy.
I hope you all like this comics too.


Title- Indrajal comics [Hindi] issue 79- Yantra Manvon Ka Mrityuchakra
Character- Flash Grdon
Hard copy- Prakash Shrivastava
Editing- PBC
Scan and Upload- akfunworld


Click here to read this comics offline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Indrajal Online Copyright © 2007-2018